Who we are
Global Alternatives Operations Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom (registration number 10327892), whose registered office is at 66 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 3JL.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you will not be allowed to invest through this website.
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website), we may collect such identification details as we require, including your name, date of birth, gender, postal address, phone and e-mail details, and your bank details for making and receiving payments.
How we may store and use your information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to make this website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to enable you to subscribe for investments;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with potential investments and services which we think may interest you; and
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which they think may interest you.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity. However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition.
We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
We may also collect details about visitors to our website for the purpose of compiling aggregate statistics or for reporting purposes.
We may pass your personal information to any group company or any third party who provides services through the website, including any person who purchases the rights to operate the Property Crowd website.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
- to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above.
Third party sites